Sunday, October 31, 2010

600mW 445nm 3x10440 build with gun barrel heatsink

I'm not an expert at this sort of thing. Constructive criticism is always welcome There are some things I would definitely do differently next time (list at end) but basically I am happy with it and want to share it!
Here is the stuff I used to build it. In the UK we have the lovely Maplin which I guess is like the USA's Radio Shack (do they still exist?) where you can buy really crappy "Rolson" 3xAAA LED torches "three for a fiver" kind of thing. The host betrays its poor quality by its clicky which is a bit coarse in operation. The housing is aluminium and quite thin and feels flimsy. Ah well. (Those wires on the driver, I took them off.)

http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/600mw-445nm-3x10440-build-gun-barrel-heatsink-56511.html

No comments:

Post a Comment